What do you do if you grow year on year, also organically? Make sure you win again next year, of course. Within Jumbo we distinguish ourselves with our customer-oriented approach. Together we ensure that we get to know our customer even better by means of data analysis in order, among other things, to ensure that the range and promotions perfectly match our customer's wishes.
Jumbo creates the future of Food Retail. Development of data insights play an important role in this. The Technology & Data department thus contributes to more efficient and effective business processes. In this way we can continuously support the business in making data-driven decisions and thus fulfilling the customer's wishes.
In order to do all this even better, we are looking for a person who can help translate insights from data into a concrete approach. Are you such a person? Then we are looking for you!
As an intern in the 7EVEN team you work with your insights from data on:
- Supporting suppliers and assortment managers with pilots and ad hoc analysis questions
- Elaborating specific topics such as creating customer insights from data tools and translating them into shareable best practices
- Optimizing suppliers and internal scorecards
- Helping set up new analysis formats
- The substantive interpretation of sessions for suppliers in which analyzes and insights are shared
- Evaluating assortment changes and making recommendations to assortment managers based on this
In addition to having the unique Jumbo DNA, it is important that:
- You are a university student in the direction of Marketing Research, or Marketing Management with a strong affinity in research / analytics
- You have a proactive attitude
- You are professional, eager to learn and in particular energetic and enthusiastic
- You have good communication and written (Dutch) skills
- You are good at Excel (and PowerPoint) or are you willing to (further) develop this
- You are available from January / February 2021 for a period of 6 months
What can Jumbo offer you?
You won't find a job at Jumbo, but a career. And that is exactly what we offer you at Jumbo. A nice internship at an ambitious and enterprising family business. Where you are challenged to grow. To win. To work together to build the largest and nicest supermarket in the Netherlands with an enormous passion for our customers, whom we deliver the best message every day. From winning together and celebrating successes, to the pleasant and open corporate culture in Veghel in Brabant.
Good work naturally deserves a good reward, but Jumbo offers you more than a good internship fee. We think it is important that you feel good about yourself and that you enjoy your internship. We therefore invest heavily in you and your personal development through:
- A more than market-based internship fee of € 350 per four weeks
- Targeted training and education within our own Jumbo Academy
- With us you are in control of your development and therefore you get a lot of freedom and space to shape your own initiatives.
Become an entrepreneur of your own career and apply as a Data & Analytics intern (7EVEN Consulting). We will do our best to contact you as soon as possible and schedule an interview. If you have any questions about the vacancy or the position, do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you with your questions.
We at Jumbo like to be honest and open. Hence this request: we appreciate it if companies refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this vacancy.
Pim de Mol