Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
The Trade Marketing department at Mondelēz consists of Category Management, Shopper Marketing and Business Development.
The department advises customers with objective insights, think about well-known supermarkets and big gas stations. The advice are related to assortment (adoption and delisting products), presentation (how to present all products within the shelf) and activation.
As Trade Marketing intern you will have an impactful contribution within our commercial team with various projects and responsibilities.
As a Category Management Intern, you ...
• will support the Category Management department translating brand strategy into customer centric category growth plans
• create planograms in collaboration with the department ensuring the maximum visibility of our brands in shelf.
• evaluate and analyze promotional guidelines.
• develop actionable insights based on Nielsen data to grow the category.
• will support execution of portfolio management and activation plans together with sales.
You might be the one we are looking for if ...
• You follow a commercial study program
• You are an energetic and ambitious student who likes to take action
• You have affinity for FMCG
• You are able to write and speak in Dutch and English
• You are full time available for at least 5 months
This internship is the ideal opportunity to ...
• get to know the field of Category Management
• make use of your analytic skills
• learn how to make effective analysis and turn data into actionable insights
• improve your Excel skills
• gain experience in using Nielsen (sales data) and in JDA Space Planning
• give you a unique chance to work in a big FMCG company and get to know different starters functions.
What we offer you ...
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more.
It is also a chance to become part of Mondelez talent pool of interns: a high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns!
• Place of work: Oosterhout (Netherlands)
• Beginning: 2021
• Duration: 6 months
• Compensation: 400 € (+ travel expenses in case you do not have a student travel card)
Because, every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be in English.
Please ensure you submit your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH
We are certified by Happy Trainees amongst Western European interns.
Do you want to know why? Get to know us and apply!
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands — and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.